Thursday, August 9, 2012

Slow Moving Orange Object Seen Over Markham Ontario


Date:  August 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hey Brian, my buddy and I were in his tow truck getting off Hwy #407 at approximately 11:00 p.m., August 6, 2012 when he asked me what I thought an object in the sky to the east of us was.

It was orange and appeared to be moving slow, but almost appeared to change shape. I asked my friend to pull over and I snapped 3 shots.

They are far away, but when we zoom in and get a closer look, its almost shaped like a cashew. Anyway my name is (name removed)  and if your at all interested in these pictures let me know.

I'd be interested to see what at all this was. I noticed another person in Nova Scotia saw a similar object August 4, 2012. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

  1. I SAW IT TOOOO, when i was walking around Markham Main street it made some zip zap thnig and flew away between 1am and 3 am

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw something right now!! i dont know if my eyes are playing tricks on me this thing was moving through the sky fast not like super fast that i cant see it but fast enough and made a jet look like a dodge neon @Markham and 14th it looked like it was dodging things in the sky and left

    ReplyDelete
  3. just one hour ago I saw four slow moving orange objects over markham

    ReplyDelete
  4. last night my husband and i were looking out the window <we live in Binbrook ON and seen this slow moving orange object that looked like it was almost hovering but moving at the same time. Now we have an airport close by but THIS WAS NOT A PLANE!!!!! the way it moved and then just suddenly disappeared was insane! We are sure it was an UFO!

    ReplyDelete