Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Large Glowing Orange Ball Of Light In The Sky Over Peterborough Ontario


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I saw the same on Sunday, August 12th, 2012 and what I thought was the moon rising until it climbed at an accelerated rate hovered when right, down and left hovered.

My wife was freaked and called me inside and when I looked again it was gone.
The weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Last night over Peterborough Ontario 6 of us witnessed the strangest large glowing ball in the sky. Never have we seen anything like this before.It hovered in the sky for over a minute and then took of at a very high rate of speed. Twenty minutes later it was back and did exactly the same thing.Some of us were skeptics but NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete