Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dark Orange Object Changed To Red In Color Over Leduc Alberta


Date:  August 11/12 2012
Time:  Around midnight.

Hi there, I'm responding to a post: http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/2012/07/dark-orange-light-turned-red-in-night.html

You requested that anyone seeing this in the same area, please contact you.

It was around midnight on August 11/12. I was standing at the window in the guestroom, on the second floor of our house, looking out to see if I could spot any meteors, and I did. 

I also spotted something very odd. At first, I thought it was a plane, but realized that it couldn't be. It was about 2-3 times larger than any of the planes I've seen and it was dark orange, then dimmed and went dark red.

I watched it for about 45 seconds, and it completed that same pattern, turning dark orange, then red a few times. I did not see any other colors. I yelled for my husband, but then it was just "gone".

It went from a large, round ball to a tiny pinpoint, then just disappeared within just a few seconds.

It could have been a plane, but it didn't look (or act) like any I've ever seen, and we don't live far from the airport, so I've seen many! Our home (and the guestroom I was watching out of) face north.

The ball of light was out to the west and was traveling from north to south. Have a great day :)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment