Friday, December 24, 2010

Three Red Glowing Lights In A V Formation Over Thompson Manitoba Canada

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: 7:47 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Thompson Manitoba Canada.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At 7:45pm my boyfriend came running in telling me to look outside. But I had to hold the baby so my mom went first, then when I went out. I seen 3 red lights in a V shape moving slowing. Then the lower middle light fell slowly and faded then the last light faded away so I ran inside to get binoculars but by the time I came out they were gone. Me, my mom, my boyfriend and his friend seen these red lights.

Just got word that 2 other people seen it earlier then us so it must have been hanging around for awhile.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Sunday night..60 miles north of Kenora about 9:00 pm..my partner and I watched a red light that looked like a flare moving slowly across the sky..I ran inside to get the camera..it was too far..I faded away..it wasn't falling. It didn't make a sound..

    ReplyDelete