Friday, December 3, 2010

Metallic Gray Triangular Shaped UFO Shooting Beams Over Isachsen Nunavut

Date: July 23, 2009 Time: 6:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Isachsen Nunavut.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Please read! I just found this site and I have to tell the world about our encounter, someone has to believe me.

On July 23/2009 my friend and I were walking next to a large shoreline of ice cliffs about 4km outside our small village, when we noticed a massive UFO attacking a flock of seagulls about half a km up the shoreline. It was attacking and shooting these almost transparent beams of silver light and the seagulls were dropping like flies.

We were hiding in the bushes, paralyzed and scared because we had no idea what the craft was or if we were going to live. It was a triangular ship, almost metallic gray looking, very smooth except for the large crescent tail fin on the back. The attack only lasted a couple minutes and there was hardly a sound made, the weird part was that the ship took all the seagulls and there was no trace that anything even happened when we investigated the exact same area it had been.

When we ran home to tell our parents about it, but they didn't believe us and warned us not to talk about these things because people will think we're crazy! I know we're not crazy and that what we saw was real!

I recently moved to Quebec and I finally have internet which is new to me, I was searching online for a site like this and now that I found one I can finally tell my story so everyone can hear it. Thank you so much.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment