Monday, December 20, 2010

Bright Blue Stationary UFO Over Rural Oshawa Ontario

Date: December 19, 2010
Time: 11:40 p.m.

While on route from my home in rural Oshawa to visit my friend. I passed Winchester while heading south on Simcoe, where I then noticed a bright blue stationary object in the sky. I original thought it was a cell phone tower, then I saw a slight movement from this bright blue object. I thought it was my imagination, the object then moved even more at which I then pulled over and got out of my car, to observe the object.

When I got out my car I quickly snapped a picture using my blackberry (the picture is just a blur with a small white object as the UFO. I will be sending an email of it later to you when I have access to a computer). I then observed the object making aerobatic movements over the new subdivision northeast of Durham college across from Conline road, the object then changed colour to a light blue, then back to a darker bright blue.

After around 30 to 45 seconds of the object moving around in patterns I've never seen done before by any kind of aircraft, it then seemed to disappear into cloud coverage by just becoming stationary and going straight up. This incident was extremely disconcerting to me as I did not believe in the UFO phenomenon until a couple of hours ago, but what I saw tonight was not made by man or was just top secret military stuff, but I doubt that.

The scariest part is when I Googled this and found others around the Durham region/world who had seen similar events from your BlogSpot. What is going on in this world. If you have answers or knowledge to what I saw or what they are or what there doing, because when I called the police they did not seem to care because its a common occurrence which is even more frightening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment