Friday, December 17, 2010

Two UFO Sightings Near Okatokes Alberta (Blue Light And Green Ball)

Date: November 16, 2010
Time: Between 12:00 and 1:30 a.m.

Hi Brain, my name is (removed) and I am emailing you in regards to the bright bluish light that you said was seen near Okatokes on November 16, 2010. A friend and I were driving to work in High River the night of the first snow storm that hit that area. Since we drive snowplows we were driving to High River late into the night the visibility was very poor due to the snow, so we were traveling at a low speed.

We were near Okatokes when all of a sudden the sky lit up, like it was 10:00 in the morning and I could see everything. This happened for about a second and a half to two seconds. Neither of us had any clue to what it could have been, and before we knew it, it had happened again at this time.

We had no idea what it could have been. There were probably only 2 other cars on the highway at this time and couldn't figure out if anyone had seen this except us, but didn't know how they couldn't have. We were waiting for it to happen again and about 10 minutes later it happened once more, but this time it seemed to stick around for about 3 to 4 seconds.

During that time period we looked out the car window to the west and it looked like there was a huge green ball in the fields that the light source was coming from. I didn't hear anything about this anywhere and asked some people about what I had seen and the only rational explanation that we could come up with was some kind of gas explosion, but even then it didn't make sense. I kind of brushed it off and forgot about it until I saw a shooting star and it reminded me of that night.

When I went to look it up, I came across your website and thought I would email you and see if you maybe had any explanation for this sighting. I am very curious about this and you are the only one that seems to have any information about this.

Please email me back at (email address removed) Thanks.

PS - The only difference about my story and the one I read on your website it that you said that it was seen on the 16th at 6:45 am I am not sure the date that I saw this, but I know it was between 12:00 and 1:30 am the night of the first snow fall in Calgary and I guess the first snowfall in the area around Okatokes and High River.

Additional Information: Hi Brian, no worries about the delay, yea man the sighting was something else. I had never seen anything like it before, let alone hear about anything like this either. We started driving out the High River on the 16th of November 2010 late at night, so when we actually saw the green ball in the field it would have been between 12:15 - 1:00am which would now be the 17 of November 17 2010.

So if you hear anything about anyone else that had seen this, it would be great to hear that I am not going crazy. Like I said, we weren't the only car on the highway at this time, probably 2 other cars that I saw and I know they couldn't have missed something like that. Please keep in touch. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment