Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beam Of Light Witnessed Over Wynndel British Columbia

Date: 1990s
Time: Evening.

Hi, I came across your website regarding the beam of light in B.C. in 2003. In the 1990's my family saw this same thing and I was reminded about it earlier today while at a bookstore. I was leafing through an old book called Ogopogo written by Mary Moon in 1977 and in the back there was a chapter about other Okanagan phenomena.

One was called the 'Okanagan Arch' which exactly describes this beam of light. I was intrigued that it was a recurring albeit rare event so I thought I'd look it up online. I was surprised that your website was the only one I found that mentioned it. In the book, the author tells that this beam of light has been reported throughout the years, 1900's, 1920's, 30's etc. and at the time of writing it was still a mystery as to it's cause.

Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment