Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Triangular UFO With Red Lights Over Sarnia Ontario

Date: November 3, 2010
Time: Approx: 1:30 a.m.

Hello, last Wednesday morning at approximately 1:30am my husband came to our room asking me to come look at something in the sky, and I did not want to get out of bed to look as I had seen information in our local paper about sightings. He was very adamant on what he had seen and looked for it every night since, without seeing it again.

Last night at approximately 1:30am again he came to our room and this time I got up and seen what he explained to me the week before. The object was very high in the sky, however you can tell that is was triangular in shape and had red and while flashing lights streaming from side to side.

We watched for a while and you could see it making quick movements in a circular motion. At times it would get very bright and then dull a little. Now the position in the sky was near a star and this object was clearly not of the same matter. I begged my husband to come back to bed, but a hour later he got back up to have a smoke and it was gone.

I wonder what the heck is going on.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment