Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bright White Light Over Vegreville Alberta (ISS)



Date: November 3, 2010
Time: 7:50 p.m.

Brian, I'm contacting you regarding a bright white light I saw over Vegreville, Alberta on November 3, 2010 at 19:50. It was travelling from west to east, in a straight line, 70 degrees off the horizon and I was facing south when I saw it. At first I thought it was a plane with it's landing lights on as it was very bright and then suspected it to be a meteor, but did not see a trail behind it.

It was too low to be a satellite and also so much brighter than the satellites I normally see. The sighting of the white light lasted only a few seconds then began to fade in intensity and then turned red before it disappeared completely. After it turned red and disappeared the way it did - almost like it was ascending, I dismissed the plane with the landing lights, the meteor and satellite theories.

I searched the internet tonight regarding this and found a link to your website. I was very surprised and very happy I might add, to find out that three other people in Canmore had a sighting last night at an earlier time with the same description as I do. http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2010/11/bright-white-light-over-canmore-alberta.html

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment