Monday, November 1, 2010

Three Fiery Objects Filmed At Corunna Ontario (Picture)

Date: October 22, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, I live in Corunna, Ontario, Canada, North America. I hope this will help. I saw the ad for your website in the Sarnia Observer (newspaper). Please write me back with anymore information you find.

My name is (name removed) and I am twelve years old. On October 22nd 2010 I was taking a picture of the full moon. After I went back inside to look at the picture on my digital camera I noticed three fiery looking planets.

Now this might not be a UFO, but it still is a sighting and if you could help me identify what this is, my friends and I would deeply appreciate it. Attached is the photo I took zoomed in I am going to copy and paste the form on the website for you.

Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment