Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Unusual White Line Moving Over Dieppe New Brunswick

Date: November 29, 2010
Time: 4:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Moncton New Brunswick.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Vertical white line.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Well I'm not sure what this site is all about, authenticity wise, but I just want to share something out of the ordinary we had just witnessed. My girlfriend and I were just traveling through Dieppe, NB heading into Moncton, we were stuck in heavy traffic I might add.

We both kept pointing out this strange white vertical line that seemed almost stationary compared to the clouds that was passing it and obscuring it from our vision from time to time. I kept my eye on it the whole time, at first I was thinking it was just a contrail from a jet or something, but I then realized it wasn't really in the same layer of space as the clouds were, it seemed somewhat lower and smaller.

Then we noticed it was starting to move, going straight upwards almost like a rocket been fired from the ground. I looked around at other vehicles, to see if anyone else was watching, but nobody seemed to notice. As we continued to drive and watch, it started moving upwards alot faster and then just suddenly disappeared into thin air, just vanished. We thought it to be quite strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment