Monday, November 15, 2010

Fast Moving Object West Over McMeans Ave E In Transcona Winnipeg Manitoba

Date: November 12, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:15 p.m.

Hi there, my name is (name removed) and I thought I’d drop you a line because there are some similarities of what I saw this past Friday November 12, 2010 night at approximately 7:15pm. I was travelling west on McMeans Ave E in Transcona.

My wife and brother-in-law were with me in the car, but they did not see what I did because it happened so fast. Whatever I saw was travelling sort of northeast and was very low. Again this happened very fast, but it looked tubular like a cigar, but not nearly as long as what you describe.

If I had to guess it was probably over 50’, but less than 100’ and did have some lights (red and I believe blue). I cannot be sure if they were flashing because it took about a second or so to cross my view path ( a good amount of sky). Of course I had to think it was a fighter jet or something, but I could not believe how fast it was moving especially how close it was to the earth (200 feet approximately maybe less).

It seemed to be moving almost effortlessly. We were having conversation at the time, so the music was not loud or on at all as I can remember. I just think that even if it were a plane of some sort it was very low… wouldn’t we have been able to hear something. I cannot stress how fast this object was moving!

In all fairness all windows were up in the vehicle at the time, but I have had fighter jets fly over my house at about the same altitude (Last Grey Cup) and I could hear them loud and clear.

I have never seen anything like this and have only crossed your path because I was/am searching some sort of explanation for what I saw. Who knows? Feel free to drop me a line if you think there is anything here. I am an educated family man who has never seen anything like this nor have I ever claimed to. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment