Saturday, November 27, 2010

Teardrop Shaped Object In The Sky Over Toronto Ontario

Date: November 27, 2010
Time: 10:37 p.m.

I am in Toronto and it is 10.37pm o November 27th and I have been looking at this teardrop shaped object in the sky and it doesn't look too far off, and if it is far off, then it would be rather huge to be this bright. The sky was totally clear when I spotted it first about an hour ago.

I phoned a few friends and then suddenly now, it is completely covered by clouds. I will watch to see what develops. It is totally stationery though, not moving or if it did, it was only slightly clockwise, but barely perceptible movement in the last hour. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment