Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Triangular/V Shaped UFO Returns Over Brights Grove Ontario

Date: November 10, 2010
Time: 2:00 a.m.

Hi Brian, I wrote you a few weeks ago about my sighting in Brights Grove. It appears to be back. I just got off the phone with my step father, he told me he got up last night at 2:00am to get a drink of water and noticed this craft sitting in the sky! My step father has a house right on the water (Lake Huron) so visibility would be great. He described it as being "stealthy" and also describe the same lights under it as I did. The biggest impression it made on him and myself is the feeling it gave us that it wants to be invisible.

Brian, this is my step fathers first UFO experience also. I know your bombarded everyday with this stuff, but I will say it's getting very interesting around here.

Thanks again.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment