Saturday, November 13, 2010

Three Bright Orange Lights Over Cornwall Island Cornwall Ontario

Date: November 12, 2010
Time: 6:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Over Cornwall Island.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Bright orange orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My brother and my his friend were giving me a ride to work last night. We stopped by the store and when we were pulling out to leave the store when I looked south towards Cornwall Island which is a native reserve across the river from Cornwall Ontario.

I seen a very bright orange star looking shaped thing, so I pointed it out to my buddy and as soon as he looked it disappeared, then came back with a second one to the right and about 15 feet away and slightly higher in the sky. Then a third bright orange light appeared to the bottom right of the second one, then they all flashed really bright together and just disappeared.

So I got dropped off at work and my friend comes up to me and says, you'll never guess what I just seen in the sky on the way to work. I said you want to make a bet. He seen the exact same thing on the other side of town. This was by far one of the best sightings I've seen yet, feel free to edit this in anyway. Thanks alot Brian.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment