Thursday, November 6, 2008

UFOs - Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia Unknown Formation Of Lights

Posted: November 6, 2008

Date: November 3, 2008
Time: 5:35 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Stone Mount Dr, Lr Sackville.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3-10?
Shape of objects: Linear formation.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was looking out the front window of my house drinking a cup of coffee when I observed some lights off to the south. The time was 5:35am, and I initially thought that there were several planets lined up. I couldn't recall that anything like this was going to happen so I found it interesting that I had seen it by chance. As I continued to observe this formation it became apparent that it was moving toward me, but at a slight angle. As I realized this, I thought that it must be a plane of some sort, but I noticed some of the lights were not blinking in a regular pattern and I couldn't recall ever seeing a commercial aircraft head in that direction. I decided to go outside to get a better look.

I went into the yard and observed what appeared to be a small cluster of 4 bright white lights in a diamond shape with 4 or 5 small red/orange lights extending out from either side. The red-orange lights would appear and disappear at irregular intervals, unlike any blinking lights a normal aircraft might display. These lights were all in what appeared to be a straight line on either side of the white diamond pattern as it moved from the south-west to the north-east almost overhead of Lower Sackville NS.

As it got closer, I also noticed it was being followed by two blue-white lights that were positioned a ways behind and off to either side of the front line formation. They maintained a fixed position in relation to the other formation until they were almost overhead. Then the one that was on the left (from my view) suddenly maneuvered through two distinct arcs to a position behind the initial formation, but still slightly behind it. My impression was that this thing or things were high up in the sky. I didn't notice any noise, but stars did disappear as it passed in front of them. So I went on about my business getting ready for work and I really didn't mention this to anyone. I did, however check the local news on-line and listened to the radio to see if anyone else might have seen this thing. The sky was clear, there were no clouds at all. I also looked at different sights on the internet and I found a reference to, what seems to be a similar sighting at Calidonia, Nova Scotia in September.

Thank you very much to the witness for the excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment