Saturday, November 22, 2008

Brampton, Ontario Size And Shape Of A Star

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: October 26, 2008
Time: 9:20 to 9:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: The size and shape of a star.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: 3 star sized but brighter shapes flying in an erratic triangle formation heading north. I thought it was three seagulls at first just gliding by against the dark sky but after a closer look I could tell they were just lights as bright as stars moving in a erratic formation. This continued for about 3 or 4 minutes then they stopped and headed in a easterly direction into the brighter lit skies over Brampton. I live near Hwy#10 and Bovaird. I yelled for my wife to come out and she saw them for about 1 or 2 minutes before they blended in with the brighter lit skies. Did anyone else see this?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment