Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scarborough, Ontario Glowing Light (Picture)

Posted: November 2, 2008

Date: October 18, 2008
Time: 1:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Glowing light.
Weather Conditions: Clear October sky.

Description: I live on the 24th floor of an apartment building facing Lake Ontario at a distance. Yesterday evening, I thought I saw a bright star. I was excited because I haven't seen one at a close range before. But, soon I realized it was a bright moving 'thing'. I assumed it was a UFO. It started moving South-East. It seemed following a local creek (maybe?) Anyways, I wanted to take a picture to make sure it wasn't my illusion. As soon as my camera flash went on, the 'UFO' stopped, changed direction, accelerated and moved North instead north and disappeared from my view.

(The pic I took shows a glowing, shining unusual spot on the sky)

-----

Additional information:

Hi John,

My picture isn't that great. I took the shot from my bedroom window. You can still see the UFO as the only bright light on the sky. (If I had taken a video, people could have seen that it was moving and that it had disappeared within 5 minutes.)

Hope this helps.



Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment