Sunday, November 2, 2008

UFO Encounter Edmonton, Alberta

Posted: November 2, 2008

Date: October 12, 2008
Time: Approx: 7:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of object: Round front while the rear of craft was obscured by bright light.
Weather conditions: Clear in area of viewing with distant clouds.

Description: Approximately 1 hour after sunset, I noticed a peculiar red light in the sky N.E. of our home as I was in the back yard. The initial view was less than 1 km away while the object was approximately 2,000 feet off the deck. I thought that perhaps the light source was a helicopter conducting a search as the speed of travel was far too slow to be a fixed wing aircraft. Upon further observation the object emitted absolutely no sound whatsoever as it travelled very slowly from north to south close to 34th street, between 23rd avenue and Anthony Henday Drive.

Shortly after initially observing the object I called my wife to come out and join me in witnessing this anomaly. She concurred that no noise was evident, that the color of the light was red/orange and the frontal shape of the object was u-shaped in appearance, while the rear of the object was obscured due to the brightness of the light being emitted. I continued to observe the object move slowly away to the south and then it accelerated at an unprecedented speed on a
slight arc to the S.E. while appearing to gain altitude and disappear out of site. The object made no sound, left no vapor trail nor was there any blurred trace effect on acceleration. Neither my wife or myself have ever witnessed anything like this previously.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment