Sunday, November 23, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO Part 2 (November 23, 2008)

Part 2 - UFO Reports HBCC

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO Part 2 (November 23, 2008)

Release Date: November 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you.

Hope you enjoy. Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

Ceiba, Puerto Rico A Large Circular Light

Date: 1985
Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Just a large circular light.
Weather Conditions: Clear and sunny.

Description: Sitting in vehicle facing a hill at a stop sign just having driven off of United States Naval Air Station Roosevelt Roads. A large flash catches my eye about 2 stories up in the sky. No solid object is visible. It flashes on and off quickly in a steady line horizontally until it can no longer be seen. The light is a white-blue color. Cars stopped on the highway briefly to watch it go past. It was very bright and very large. About the width of two vehicles.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Forster, New South Wales A Triangle of Lights

Date: 1988
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle of Lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear Thousands of stars.

Description: Really clear night, was on pebbly beach looking over ocean. I saw out to sea a triangle of lights appear rotating green, red, orange thought was some strange boat but then it flew across the water at great speed in seconds, then it shot into sky like a flare. Sat there, then came back down on angle to its original spot forming like a triangle in the sky, then it flew across again like it was going to do it again and again. It shot into the sky but this time it sat there for a little longer then shot of on angle out to space and disappeared. This happened in 1988 when I was 15, never reported it thought no one would listen then. 10yrs later I heard on local radio of a milkman that reported the same triangle of lights out to see doing the same moves. I only ever told a few friends and still did not report as people would think I copied and not seen it first. Reason for me saying now as per my other post what seen last night, think I should tell my story in case any one interested thanks.

TV/Radio: Not reported but Milkman said he seen same approx 10yrs later.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Opelika, Alabama Bright White Light Changes Color And Moves Overtop Witness

Date: 1989
Time: 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Opelika, Alabama.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: N/A.

Full Description of event/sighting: While driving home one night, I noticed a bright white light to my left. There were trees between the light and where I was driving. I thought nothing of it as it maybe a plane or helicopter. Approximately two miles later as I was slowing to make a turn on the road I live on, the white light drifted ahead of me. The light was around, two hundred feet above the road. Being a complete idiot, I decided to rapidly flash my headlights from bright to dim hoping they would beam me up, as they say. The white light instantly was extinguished, leaving two small red lights. The two red lights then began slowly drifting away from my position. Thinking that was it, I began to make my turn. The lights began to turn in my direction. Once again I began signaling, alternating between bright and dim with my headlights. Instantly, a white beam of light shot down, illuminating the road ahead and the craft moving toward me.

Just before the craft drifted over my car, the light was turned off. I got out and watched as it drifted directly over me. It looked, in the moonless night like an airplane that was about five times the size of my car. It was noiseless and drifting. From the first sighting of the light behind trees, to light catching my car, it was about one and a half minutes. I had been traveling between fifty and sixty miles an hour. The craft maintained my speed, then hovered, then drifted away. With 100 percent confidence, the craft was no helicopter.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

NE El Paso, Texas UFO Appeared To Be 2 To 3 Miles In Length

Date: 1991-1992
Time: Evening.

Location of Sighting: NE El Paso
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Seemed to have a rectangular shape.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I am asking that if anyone saw this gigantic craft/UFO would you please write to Brian Vike at: hbccufo@telus.net.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was jumping on a trampoline in the back yard of my friend's house on Mt. Scott Dr, El Paso TX when we saw a very large object approaching from the west direction from over the Franklin and Trans Mountains. It was so large that when the first part of this object reach over head it seemed as though the end was just clearing the mountains. I just recently looked at the satellite view to get some kind of dimensional perspective and according to the scale used from the Google imagery, this object could have been anywhere form 2 to 3 miles in length. It's width appeared to be just 1/4 of its length. The first thing we noticed was the numerous amount of blinking lights moving toward us in unison motion. Then I was just completely awed by its sheer size as it approached. I told my friend to run in the house to get his mom's camcorder to record it, so he ran in and I was completely transfixed and couldn't take my eyes off of it.

As it passed overhead, smaller lights became apparent in between the first viewable lights and I couldn't help but to think that this thing was nothing short of a small movable city. El Paso's elevation is about 3800ft and 5200ft is that of the Mountains so it's obvious that it wasn't traveling lower than 1400ft but from my perspective, it wasn't traveling that high over the mountains. I could feel a very low frequency of noise, similar to that of being in a house and feeling and/or hearing a car pulling up in the driveway; however, this was a much more unique experience which I cannot readily describe. My friend couldn't find his mom's camcorder on time to get any footage as this object passed directly over my head into Biggs Field/McGreggor Range in Ft. Bliss territory where the lights on the base finally drowned out the lights of this massive object.

I really expected to see it all over the news the next morning because we could not have been the only ones to see this ! I was never mentioned anywhere. I know that it was far, too big to go unnoticed. This was the most amazing thing I had ever seen in my entire life and is perhaps the reason why I chose to pursue my career in Mathematics and Physics. Not for a single moment during this experience was I scared and after those moments I was sure that we are not alone. Perhaps its was an alien vessel or perhaps we have acquired achievements further to that, understandably, allowed into mainstream understanding, in collaboration with distant neighbors perhaps? This, mainstream society isn't ready for and secrecy may also be due to the negative consequences of bringing attention of something of this magnitude into the mainstream. This may also explain why my favorite show is Stargate Atlantis (A show about a flying city). In fact, while typing this, I realize that this testimony contradicts my beliefs that the world couldn't handle this type of reality because we can't even handle our own differences in our own planet. If I believe this, then why am I typing this for anyone just to see.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Buck Mountain, Orcas Island, Washington Sphere Shaped UFO

Date: February 2005
Time: Around 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.
Weather Conditions: Perfectly clear and crisp!

Description: I was with my boyfriend on top of Buck Mountain. A couple we were friends with had purchased a lot to build a house. In the meantime they lived in a mobile home and camped on the lot. They were away for the week so my boyfriend and I offered to stay there and help take care of their bazillion cats and dog.

Around 8 or 9pm, we were outside of the mobile home trying to make a bonfire in the hearth our friends had set up. Now I have to specify: this is an island I was living on at the time --- a very small island, a place where I also grew up and strange things often happen here. Most of what I have seen here in the past I was usually able to explain it away somehow and forget about it. This I cannot explain no matter how hard I try.

I looked above me and a little to the left because I suddenly heard a sound. I do not know how to describe this sound but it was so soft that had I been in the city or a more populated area I would not have heard it. There was a huge sphere and it was gliding across the sky.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Edmonton, Alberta Hovering UFO

Date: November 20, 2006
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: (removed address) Ave. Edmonton-(Backyard).
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: One very large spaceship.

Full Description of event/sighting: I had just finished my exercising and looked in my backyard when I saw a very large spaceship hovering. It was round in shape with multi colored lights (5-6) and they were very large. It was so close, I could almost touch it. Huge is the only way to describe this phenomenon and of course I could not believe my eyes."Crazy" came to mind as I had just lost my husband/heart attack in June. Also a hoax or trick and a very convincing video came to mind. It just hovered, there was no sound heard and I had to turn away as it was just staying there. I watched it for approximately 10 minutes just sitting and hovering and at first I was not afraid until I realized that it wasn't going away. I am just searching online now to find out if anyone else seen it. So far I am the only witness and again there was no sound coming from this so called craft or whatever it was.

I am still trying to recover and still trying to explain to certain people/friends. They haven't disowned me and there is some belief also. I was so mesmerized and somewhat amazed that I should have grabbed my camera, because to describe it now is difficult and the timing of it etc. The location and size of this thing is like out of a comic book and if I could draw or paint, that would help. I have moved from that area of the city since then and do not desire to go back. But seriously, this was no joke as I seen it a couple of months later in the sky while walking around the neighborhood and later in the early morning, approximately 1:00am. The description was the same, only higher and a little less distinguishable than the previous sighting that I encountered. A friend of mine is saying that maybe a possible abduction may have taken place to me unknowingly? I still feel the same and just mesmerized and absolutely amazed.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Eagan, Minnesota USA Single Lights Then Triangular Shaped UFO

Date: December 2006
Time: Between 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: Multiple?
Shape of objects: Single lights then triangular shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky. Cold. Gentle breeze.

Description: I am not completely sure of the dates on which these sighting happened but I did my best to remember. I believe I was on my Christmas vacation my freshman year of high school. I had gone to bed that night like always around 11:00 pm. I woke up a little after 2:00 am and everyone in my house was asleep. I'll describe how my room is situated to give you an idea of what I was looking at and how.

So setting, I live on Blackhawk Lake Park basically. My house is a few hundred yards from the lake itself and it overlooks the lake as well as the path around the lake. My bedroom is on the East side of the house however the lake is on the West. Every night I slept with the door wide open, opening towards the West. Also the wall on the West side of the house is mostly made up of large windows. My bed is situated so my head is North and my feet are South. Now when I sleep I always face West looking out the door and through the 'wall of windows'. Looking out this 'wall of windows' from my second floor bedroom I can see just to the right of the lake above the park entrance.

This night at a little after 2:00 I woke up laying on my side as usual facing the West. As I opened my eyes I saw a bright yellow/white light above the park entrance. They were above the tree-line but relatively high. The first night I only saw a single light traveling from left to right however its path was very sparatic, moving vertically up and down very fast. I got up out of bed to watch it but for some strange reason I did not feel any fear or impulse to grab a camera or my parents or anything. I simply just wanted to watch it. I do remember feeling afraid that if I did move to get a camera that either when I got back it would be gone or it would see me and get scared and leave. So I stood and watched until the light dimmed and left. And again I wasn't afraid of it at all and so I went calmly back to bed. Then a few nights later the same thing happened.

It was again around 2:00 am when I woke up and saw the light. Only this time there were three lights dancing up and down in the sky. There were moving, at what seemed random, up and down. Then they began to form a triangle in the sky above the trees. It was no where near an equilateral triangle. It "pointed" slightly up wards to the South. After that my memory fails me, however I again recall a feeling of calm easiness. I had no urge to grab a camera even on the
second occurrence. It has never happened since. And I have never heard of anyone claiming anything similar.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia Bright Object Moving Diagonally Downward

Date: April 26, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 and another unknown driver.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bean-shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was driving from Hervey Bay to Bundaberg, it was approx: 15 minutes outside of Kentucky Bluegrass. I noticed a very bright star in the sky that was moving diagonally downward to the right and then to the left. About 5 minutes later an object was hovering behind the treetops in front of me. It was bean-shaped, and had two beams of light like search lights that were circling over the ground and my car. It had other little white fairy-like lights all over it and bigger round white lights on the underneath side of it.


The object was completely silent and hovered above me for about 10 minutes. Another car turned onto the highway behind me and the object went over my car, I continued driving and lost view of it. I could see in my rear vision mirror that the car behind me had stopped. About 5 minutes later the car sped up behind me and stayed right behind me the rest of the drive.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Brampton, Ontario Size And Shape Of A Star

Date: October 26, 2008
Time: 9:20 to 9:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: The size and shape of a star.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: 3 star sized but brighter shapes flying in an erratic triangle formation heading north. I thought it was three seagulls at first just gliding by against the dark sky but after a closer look I could tell they were just lights as bright as stars moving in a erratic formation. This continued for about 3 or 4 minutes then they stopped and headed in a easterly direction into the brighter lit skies over Brampton. I live near Hwy#10 and Bovaird. I yelled for my wife to come out and she saw them for about 1 or 2 minutes before they blended in with the brighter lit skies. Did anyone else see this?

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

South Shields, Tyne & Wear, England UK A Bright Yellow/Orange Light

Date: October 27, 2008
Time: 5:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Mainly clear with scattered cloud/just starting to get dark.

Description: I actually have a number of recent sightings to tell about (since July). I'll work backwards from the most recent.

Today (27/10/08) looking from my dining room window which faces towards the river Tyne (north) I saw a bright yellow/orange light, fairly low in the sky off in the distance over to the west which I at first took to be the front light of an aeroplane (planes often follow the course of the Tyne out over the North Sea before circling back inland to land at Newcastle airport).

The light was getting brighter then dimming occasionally. However I noticed it was not actually getting any closer and I then thought maybe it was a helicopter hovering. After 10 minutes it had not moved. Nor had it changed luminosity for a good while either. A helicopter would not remain so perfectly still facing one direction for so long.

After 15 - 20 mins I took a look from a bedroom window and watched as a long thin cloud passed in front of the light. It was totally obscured and obviously quite some distance away in fact. I expected to see the object re-emerge a few minutes later after the cloud had past but when the cloud was gone so was the light.

This is similar to an incident I experienced two weeks earlier on a Saturday afternoon. I was outside unloading shopping from the car (about 1pm) when I looked up and noticed a plane coming in to land (following the Tyne out to sea as usual). I noticed an elongated black shape to the left of the plane which at first glance I took to be a bird with outstretched wings. However when I looked again the shape (actually more cigar shaped) was travelling north and after a few seconds disappeared behind some latticed clouds meaning it was much higher up and larger than I at first thought. I watched expecting to see it appear through numerous gaps in the clouds but it never emerged. I waited a good 2 or 3 minutes for it to clear the clouds completely but it wasn't to be seen anywhere. It's like it had darted behind the clouds for cover. It would have to have been really quite as the clouds were fairly high.

I've actually been watching the skies quite frequently lately since a more compelling occurrence happened back in July. I was in my parents garden with my 6 year old son and it was around 11am one Tuesday. It was a really warm, bright sunny, cloudless day. Glancing upwards I noticed 3 dark orbs emerge over the roofs of houses further up the street. At first I thought they might be balloons and they seemed to rotate and glint occasionally in the sun meaning they were actually metallic in colour not black at all. They flew over in a very stable formation at a very uniform speed. They ascended, leveled out and then changed course, heading out towards the coast, again without breaking formation even slightly. I was the only one to witness this but I did mention it to my (very skeptical) father who tried to say it was probably some kind of gliding birds migrating that were further away than they appeared.

However the very next day I was in my parents garden again but it was probably about 4pm and this time my father was there. The very same orbs (2 only at first) reappeared from exactly the same direction. I couldn't believe it. We watched as they made the same accent but this time they separated and on reaching a certain height split of in three different directions. My father called my mother out and she spotted the third one ion a totally different part of the sky heading on its own different course.

On both occasions the orbs were travelling at a very even and fairly unhurried speed before gaining height and picking up pace therein.

This is the first time I have ever witnessed these type of things but I have been fascinated that people have been reporting the same/similar all over the UK/world this year especially.

The pictures taken by another earlier poster on this site at Tynemouth could well be the same thing I witnessed in my parents garden but I was much closer.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Failford, Near Forster, New South Wales Ball Of Bright Light

Date: October 27, 2008
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ball of Bright Light.
Weather Conditions: Clear Thousands of stars.

Description: Went out to take garbage really clear night so always look up then just in front of me still far away a bright flash like something exploded in the sky I could then see a small light coming towards me i was looking east over the sea as it came towards me every minute there was this big flash and it was closer each time the ball of light would fade like a dimming light but not flash like a plane it then flash this bright explosion again then I lost it for a few seconds only. Then the explosion of light happened again but it had change direction headed north and had gone far from its last point only in few seconds the speed & quick change in course I don't think a plane could do this (don't know) the light flashed one last time and was gone I called my wife by the time she came out was all over. One silly thing maybe but we have wind chimes they were not moving no wind but when light appeared they were blowing making noise
when light was gone they stopped and did not blow again.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Leyland, Lancashire, England UK Bright Orange Light

Date: October 28, 2008
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Number of objects: 1

Hi, I believe I saw a UFO tonight, 28th October, at around 9.45. I was in Leyland at the time and shouted my friends over to see it, they all saw this bright orange light, much bigger than a star moving across the sky. It then began increasing and decreasing height as it gradually got into the distance then dropped from the sky whilst fading out. I did manage to take a video on my mobile phone which only lasts for 4 seconds and doesn't really show the brightness or
movement of the object. I just wondered if anyone else had seen this and if there was any rational explanation.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Featherstone, West Yorkshire, England UK A Large Orange Object

Date: October 28, 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Unclear

Hi, I was in the garden of my mums house in Featherstone West Yorkshire last night at around 10pm - 10.30pm having a cigarette. I was looking up at the sky because it was a clear night when from behind me appearing from behind my mums house and coming from the south east I saw a large object that was a dull orange in colour fly over head disappearing over the opposite houses, it took 4 - 5 seconds to travel this distance in total silence.

I've seen helicopters, planes, satellites, shooting stars and the space station before and this was none of them.

It appeared to be lit from inside or reflecting light the orange colour looked mottled, I couldn't make out the shape because of the coloring and the speed it was travelling.

To explain the size I would have to say if I hold my hand at arms length with my thumb stuck out it was slightly bigger than my thumb nail.

I've got to say I've never seen anything like it before, if you have had anymore reports similar to this please reply to my e-mail.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Morrisons Car Park, Darlington, County Durham, England UK Red Lights

Date: October 29, 2008
Time: 5:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Me and several other shoppers.
Number of objects: 7+
Shape of objects: Round, dots.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I came out of Morrisons super market (North Road) into the car park and saw several bright red lights in the sky. At first I thought it was a final burst of a firework and I watch to see where it could of came from but the red lights didn't fade away as you would expect, they just moved slowly cross the sky. There was no regular shape or pattern to the clusters of lights. Just bright red dot like lights.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Wakefield/Barnsley Border, Yorkshire, England Ball Of Fire

Date: October 30, 2008
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round ball.
Weather Conditions: Perfect, clear sky, no wind, no rain.

Description: I saw a large orange ball - similar to a ball of fire, quite low over the village of Havercroft in Wakefield. The ball was moving through the sky quite slowly towards Barnsley. As the ball moved away from me it appeared to move higher into the sky. I observed the ball for around one minute. As the ball got further away from me it appeared to decrease in size and the colour of the ball became less intense. As the ball appeared to be above Barnsley - all
of a sudden it disappear!

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Copthorne, West Sussex, England Round Orange Balls Of Light

Date: October 30, 2008
Time: 9:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Round orange balls.
Weather Conditions: Cold but just beginning to rain.

Description: I was just locking my car and heard a plane come over from Gatwick Airport which seemed very loud so I look up into the sky then I saw 5 bright orange balls moving across the sky very smoothly but not at all fast. The first three grouped together and the other two followed behind. I ran to the end of the road and clearly watched them travel across the sky for about three minutes and then we lost sight of them. My son was with me and he witnessed the sighting as well.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Bingley, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England Large Round Orange Balls Of Light

Date: October 31, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Very large round bright orange ball/light constant glow.
Weather Conditions: Cold,dark,dry. no wind, partial cloud cover, stars could be seen through gaps.

Description: We were stood looking out of the back door when the object came into view and very quickly and silently 'flew' from an east to west direction. It travelled at quite a speed similar to a jet but with NO sound or other flashing lights. (live near LBA so flights at night are frequent and common and moments later a plane departed with lights and sound) The broken cloud was quite high, with large gaps and object flew at a steady rate and level under the cloud. It very quickly disappeared from view over towards the Wilsden, Cullingworth direction.

-----

UFOINFO Note: Although the claimed speed of the object did not sound like a balloon/lantern I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

We did see the lantern video, and we feel it definitely was not this we saw. It was far too large and the orange glow was very bright, we got an idea on size, as not long after an aircraft coming out off Leeds and Bradford Airport followed in a familiar flight path, eg height and direction.

Many Regards.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Westerham, Kent, England A Bright Gold Cone Shaped UFO

Date: October 31, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 6
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Cone.
Weather Conditions: Very clear night.

Description: After getting out of my car with the family, noticed a very bright gold cone shaped object high above us. I have never seen anything like this before and it certainly was not an aircraft or firework etc, as were looking at it for at least 5 minutes as it hovered. It seemed to have a gold X underneath it and then just shot off at a very high speed and disappeared. As soon as it disappeared another one exactly the same came over from the same direction and also eventually disappeared. I caught the second UFO on my camera video phone for evidence but this is not very clear but you can make the gold UFO out though. I do feel what we saw was a UFO as I cannot explain what it was but had a great deal of time to look at it, and it moved very, very fast.

TV/Radio: Reported to the BBC on the night but they were not interested with my story.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Ypenburg, The Hague About 12 Orange Lights

Date: November 2, 2008
Time: 00:15

Number of objects: 12

Last night at 0.15hr me and my wife saw about 12 orange lights traveling in formatting of 3 times 4 lights. They came from the south en where traveling to the east. One moment slow and the other moment at great speed. One was far behind and suddenly caught up with great speed. I did take a picture with my cell phone, but they where completely black.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Fremont, California A Glowing Green Chrome Object

Date: November 19, 2008
Time: Around 6:00 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving North on highway 680 through the Fremont, California area north of the Washington District, ascending the first 1/3 of the long southern flank of the Sunol grade, traveling at freeway speeds with the flow. I looked over at a very fast moving object doing an entry burn7+Mach. Looked like the space shuttle with far less mass if you were to check out the streamer. The object was in my view for 2-3 seconds and first was seen to be a glowing green chrome surrounding an intense bright white (like aluminum or barium burning) tail within the first 1/3, the nose of the streak appeared dwarf sun red and changed to dark as deceleration was accomplished.

Just a little lfivefun? This report by me is uncanny when it comes to the similarities of the report from that couple on June of 2008 and November 19, 2008 to this sighting. The object was heading in a polar down slope, west on entry and the tail appeared to be about 25 miles long, with a close-to-the-ground arc aspect pretty flat 18% slope. The end of the trajectory then appeared to be over central Santa Clara Valley. I only heard one brief report of it between two newscasters on same AM radio. Possibly KGO or KCBS. The time was shortly after civil twilight, probably 6:00pm or 6:30pm approximately.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Moncton, New Brunswick A Fast Bright White Oblong Ball Of Light

Date: Around November 20, 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Above Moncton
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oblong White Light.


HBCC UFO Research Note: I thought I would write a quick note so the readers of this report don't get confused. The witness is talking about a report which was sent to me on November 18, 2008 and newspapers which were written as other folks saw the same thing. There are links to the newspaper articles, both in French and English. Below all this is another report of a sighting that was seen by the same folks.

Full Description of event/sighting: I recently reported a sighting on September 18, 2008 of a bright white unidentifiable light over Neguac, New Brunswick. This sighting was witnessed by many others and had even made an article in the local newspaper, L'Acadie Nouvelle. I have finally found the article online, below you will find the links (the original French version as well as an English-translated version, respectively).


This is the French version of the newspaper article: http://www.acadienouvelle.com/AcadieNouvelle/2008/9/17/Deux_ovnis_307.cfm

This is the English version of the newspaper article: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.acadienouvelle.com/AcadieNouvelle/2008/9/17/Deux_ovnis_307.cfm&prev=/search%3Fq%3DL%2527Acadie%2BNouvelle%2Bufo%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

However, this prior report is not the only reason I am writing today. A couple of nights ago my spouse and I (who was one of the witnesses in Neguac) were driving in Moncton. At approximately 2200 hours (10:00pm) we stopped at a stop sign and I happened to glance up and out the windshield. Directly in front of us (but far away) I saw a bright white oblong ball of light below the cloud cover, moving at a very slow speed across the horizon. I grabbed my partner's arm and pointed, saying "that looks just like what we saw in Neguac!". He saw the object as well, and said it was probably a plane, as there is an airport nearby. Just as the words were leaving his mouth we saw the object continue to move horizontally towards the East, then suddenly stop. It was motionless for about five seconds, then started to fade away. It then suddenly became very bright again and took off at incredible speed to the East, disappearing from sight within what seemed like only a second.

We both just looked at each other, unable to believe we had seen the same bright unidentifiable light. There is no way that we could have mistaken this for an airplane, we saw plenty of regular air traffic before and after the sighting; this object does not resemble aircraft in any way, nor does it's motion reflect that of any aircraft I have ever seen.


Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Fort Erie Idylwylde, Ontario Bright Lights Making A Huge Triangle UFO

Date: November 21, 2008
Time: 6:00 p.m.?10:30 p.m. - 11:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Fort Erie Idylwylde.
Number of witnesses: 7
Number of objects: 3 /multiple
Shape of objects: Bright lights making a huge triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Early at 6:00pm there were two extremely bright lights within our atmosphere and they had small groups of organized craft of some sort, with blinking lights flying in formations and breaking off with each other all around these massively bright "star-like" anomalies. They are not on any star chart. Later in the night I and several witnesses were seeing more different, less star-like UFOs. These had blinking lights which were green and red. I went over to my neighbors to get binoculars, we then saw an extremely bright light blinking purple and green (intensely bright and flashing) hovering over Buffalo. As we looked, we noticed there were 3 blinking light forming a huge massive triangle over the sky.

As we were looking at the triangle, beside it a super orange bright light ripped through the sky. It is still out there right now. I have been seeing these in different spots in the sky every single night and if you are in the Fort Erie area peak outside and pay attention to the sky. It's time people started paying attention to what's happening around here. Massive UFO activity every night now for 2 months straight and it's time someone started documenting this.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------


Idylwylde, Ontario Lights In A Giant Triangular Formation (Second Witness)

Date: November 21, 2008
Time: 10:30 to 11:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Idylwylde.
Number of witnesses: 7
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Sparkling green/red/purple lights 3 in a giant triangle formation.


Full Description of event/sighting: Went outside to have a smoke when my friend said to look at the sky as he was seeing strange lights. I couldn't tell if they were planes or not, but they didn't look normal and there were alot of the same one scattered all over the sky. As we went across the street to his neighbors, you could see a bright UFO over Buffalo and then later we noticed there was actually 3 forming a giant triangle that was bigger than Buffalo easily by circumference. Also an orange light quickly moved across the sky. We watched the intense sparkling light for over an hour.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Bellvue Road, Collier Road, Romford, Essex UK Oval/Round Shaped Objects

Date: November 22, 2008
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Bellvue Road, Collier Road, Romford, Essex.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Oval round shaped, no sound.

At approximately 21:45 the three of us saw 3 glowing lights float past the front window as we were watching a DVD. We jumped up and ran to the window as the objects were large, bright and hovering over the house across the road. I would say the objects were about the size of large helicopters. They were Oval shaped and were flying quite low. They moved in a strange gliding manner, and moved very gracefully. It seemed that they did not rely upon wind or thermal to float or glide as there was no breeze, it was a cold night, no clouds and the orb like craft could change direction and speed at will. The first thing I
looked for was flashing lights, there were none, definitely not planes or helicopters. The three objects glowed an orange glow, like a candle inside a balloon, only a lot larger. I considered for a moment that they were balloons, but there was no basket, and unlike air balloons these objects could clearly change direction and choose which direction they could move in.

I noticed there was absolutely no noise at all. The Glowing objects moved very gracefully and the three of us later agreed that there seemed to be a 'feeling' of calm about them. They seemed more energetic, or biological than technology. My friend suggested they were like luminescent jelly fish, but without the tails, and they could change direction. They flew in formation for a while, first in a straight line, then moved apart as they moved overhead, and then back together again, then apart and so on. We stood outside, watched them pass over head, and continued to watch as they gently flew down the road over the houses. The sighting lasted for about 7 minutes until they were too small to follow with the naked eye. Very interesting. Would love to know about other sightings of
them. Someone else must of seen them!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment