Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Pulsating UFO Between London And Woodstock On The 401, Ontario

Posted: November 18, 2008

Date: November 16, 2008
Time: 9:09 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Between London And Woodstock On The 401, Ontario
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects:
Duration: 30 minutes.

HBCC UFO Research Note: With a number of UFO sightings coming into HBCC UFO Research and now the report below, I am sure someone else may have seen this object, and if they did would you please write to Brian with the details over what you witnessed. hbccufo@telus.net Thank you.

The physical appearance: It was large, bulky, roundish, almost octagonal with rectangular lights around the perimeter leach light was long on sides and shorter on top and bottom.

It was below the clouds about 500 m off of the highway south of 401, visible from the 401 and near the top of the hill going to Toronto just before the road dips and then comes up again to the exit to the rest stop. I was driving and looking up at the moon. I saw a light at 2 o'clock of my position off of the road. At first I thought it was a small plane because it was close to the ground and once I realized that it was not a plane, I was startled.

The light didn't flash, but pulsed or throbbed and the object was not moving very fast in order to be a plane and was not stationary because it approached the area and it was not because I was driving closer to it. I could tell the difference because of on the right were towers that had flashing lights that I could use as a visual reference. The object began to flash each panel of light around it's entire perimeter and as one panel was light up the other ones on either side also light up but less so. Each panel lit up in a counter clockwise motion around the perimeter of the object. each panel was quite large in comparison to the overall height. They took up about a third of the entire height. I could not pull over or stop, there was nowhere to do that off of the highway at that time.

I kept driving about 1km ahead and pulled into the rest stop. I could still see the pulsing light in the distance where I originally spotted it. I asked someone if they had seen it, and he said no. I have no idea if anyone else spotted this thing, but it stayed in sight for about another 20 minutes. It was still there pulsing off in the distance as I drove away. It was not a star, it was hovering above the trees. It dipped once that I saw, but slowly. there was no mistaking those huge lit panels lighting up on the sides and rotating around the perimeter of this large thing. I cannot believe no one else said anything or pulled over. If I had not been looking up at the moon I probably would not have noticed the light at all, because it was off to the right of the road. and it pulsed, not flashed. It was unlike any plane or known crafts lighting behavior. this pulsed and the lights around the sides were unmistakable. I had to draw a picture of it as soon as I got home.
As I paid for gas, the attendant had said their debit machine had been not working all day and was hoping that she could try my card and it would work. that was the only peculiar electrical disturbance i noticed. they could not figure out why their particular machine was not working. my card was the first to work that day for them. this could just be an idea of reference, but I had to mention it.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment