Friday, February 5, 2021

Ex Military Man Observes Bright Orange Red Ball Over Loring Air Force Base

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  Fall of 1965.

I was assigned to the 42nd Combat Defense Squadron at Loring from 1964-1966.  I had a similar experience while securing a B-52 download in the fall of 1965. In this case, a very bright orange-red "ball" overflew my remote hardstand, and the flight line, in a perfect zig-zag pattern. 

It seemed to be very large, and at an altitude of about 1000 feet. I watched it until it disappeared over the horizon. Later I mentioned it to one of the flight NCOs, but I never heard anything about the incident.

However, many years later, in 1979, I was working in San Francisco. The Chronicle had a feature called, " The Question Man". The interviewer would question random people on the street. The question one day was, "have you ever seen a UFO?" One person responded, " yes, when I was at Loring AFB in the mid '60s.... He went on to describe exactly what I saw.  I tried to contact him, without success.

I don't tell this story to just anyone,  but I thought you might be interested. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment