Monday, February 22, 2021

Three White Lights Over Oshawa Ontario

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  May 24, 2011

Time:  11:21 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2

Number of Objects: 3

Shape of Objects: Orb like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was standing at the bus stop with my girlfriend, she was leaving for the night. I suddenly had a feeling to look up. When I did, I saw three lights in the sky.

It looked like it was at a very high altitude. The lights were white lights. The only way to describe the lights, are 3 satellites which had formed a scalene triangle, moving at the same speed perfectly and moving.

I only saw the lights for about 20 seconds, but had enough time to point it out to my girlfriend. I know what a plane looks like, I know what satellites look like. My mind is at a lose of ideas. I just want to know what I saw, if there is anything man made like that.

I don't want to be crazy.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment