Thursday, February 18, 2021

Round Red Light Spotted Over Coquitlam British Columbia

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  April 30, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 1:00 a.m.

I was driving down by river view in Coquitlam, British Columbia and I seen the round red shape ball or something flying by me. It was about the same height as a plane, but it was not. I love UFO stuff and I do believe and tell you this much as I seen something and I got a good look.

I just needed to find someone who had maybe seen the same thing and I looked and I seen your report online, so I started to kind of trip out. My name is (name removed) and the time of this  sighting was at around 1:00 a.m. Saturday April 30.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment