Sunday, February 28, 2021

UFO Seen Between Burnaby And Seymour Mountain British Columbia Canada (Graphic)

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  2006

Time:  Approxamtlty 6:00 a.m.

Not sure if I sent you the following. When I was doing time lapse video over on Old Yale in N. Surrey. I caught the following object between Burnaby mountain and Seymour mountain, the time was about 6:00 a.m. during summer daylight, clear blue sky and well lit.

I was shooting 2 seconds every 30 seconds or so, object was only there for about 30 frames. I copied it to VHS and promptly lost the tape, but recall it as having one black ball connected by a shaft to a white ball, the black ball had 3 apparent disks sticking out like Mickey Mouse ears with room for a fourth.

I exaggerated the length of the connecting shaft, cut it in half. Those reports you posted recently reminded me, wish I could find the video always meant to send you DVD copy, but most of my equipment broken now so even if I find things I can't play it.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment