Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Two UFOs Using Cloud Cover To Hide Over Tottenham London UK

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  June 28, 2011

Time:  Evening

I am at present in Tottenham London at my brothers house. I saw something strange in the sky that I couldn't recognize. There were two craft moving equidistant and from west to east using low cloud cover, slipping in and out of visibility. there was also a (usual) plane flying much higher, that I could compare them with.

Also there was a ball of light that zoomed across the sky to and fro. I was outside with my dogs, they were very unsettled and uneasy.

One of the craft seemed to have a spinning outer circle and lights, the other no lights visible. I mentioned it at the time to friends and relatives as it was weird. Today I go on yahoo to find out about the sightings over the BBC (they think faked) there was also a man in Edmonton called Dino (about 4 miles away) that also saw something odd.

I am 56 years old and not given to hoaxing, I hope you find this interesting.

Correction For Sighting Report:

Sorry, it should read craft were moving east to west (north facing garden threw me!) also I apologize for typing errors- it's an old computer and the A is loose.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment