Friday, February 19, 2021

Small Black Ball With Long Flame Possible Landing At Ripley Mississippi

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  December 14, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 11:25 p.m.

Hi, I am responding to your post. I too saw something falling from the sky and it was so close to me that I could have got out of my car and probably would have found where it had landed. I was driving at the time and I didn't stop to see where it did land though.

I live in Ripley MS and it landed about 11:25 p.m. central time. It actually scared me. It looked like a small black ball in the front with a long flame.

Total size would probably be about the size of a basketball. Please let me know if u find out anything because it was something that I never see in Ripley, Mississippi. Thanks!

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment