Thursday, February 18, 2021

Shiny Metallic UFO Over Hayward California

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  May 8, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 3:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 (my husband and I)

Number of Objects: 1

Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were north bound on Mission Blvd in Union City, CA when just after passing Whipple Rd, I noticed a shiny roundish object moving NE.

I had a camera, but when I looked up to take a picture, it was gone within 6 seconds and I couldn't find it floating anywhere. Total time from when I first saw it flying until it disappeared was about 20 seconds.

Weather was warm, with beautiful blue sky with white clouds and this happened at about 3:00 p.m.

According to my husband who was able to spot it while driving, the UFO was flying over freeway 238 and 580 going NE and up at about a 30 degree angle and spotted at about 3000 feet. Speed may have been 50-100 MPH.

It was not spinning and it was all a shiny metallic trapezoid with a right angle on the lower left object and a flat bottom.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment