Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sandbanks, Ontario Orange Lights Line Up In A Line

Posted: October 30, 2008

Date: August 2005
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Hi there, I just wanted to share my story with you I have never shared it before. I'm not sure what I saw that night, but it sure twisted my brain around.

Every year my family goes to Sandbanks during the first 2 weeks of August. Late one night, my cousin, my sister and I were laying on the beach with a few friends we had met. The sky was clear as clear could be. We were watching, and making shapes out of stars, catching a glance at a falling star every 10 minutes or so. It was getting later and we decided to make our way back. As I sat up I noticed a big bright orange circle in the sky. I was too shocked to say anything. Within 1 second it moved over in a perfect straight line. There was now two. It continued to do this until there were four perfect circles in the sky, with a line connecting them(it looked like the tail of a shooting star). They faded away, and turned a green color. Before I could blink, they were gone. This whole process lasted about 5 seconds. It was out over the water. They were about the size of a dime in the sky. I asked everyone if they saw what I saw, but I'm pretty sure none of them could believe their eyes. I just find this to be strange that this occurred in the exact same place.

This is what it looked like

1. o
2. o---o
3. o---o---o---o
4. Faded out, then vanished.

What do you think?

Additional Information:

Hello again, Yes, it's definitely a strange thing. I mentioned it to my sister who was with me at the time and she remembered! This happened in august 2005. It was pretty close to 1:00am if I can remember correctly. There was no sound at the time of the sighting, it was very quiet.

The objects were going west to east, and connecting them was a faded line. They did not blink, they glowed bright orange and they stayed completely still for a few seconds and faded away. As they faded they turned into a green color, then into the black sky. Due to the fact that it was over the water, I'm wondering if it was someone on a boat? I have never seen anything like this before. I actually contacted you is because I was watching an episode of paranormal state. They went to investigate a property where people reported a giant creature, and UFO sightings. They actually found some neat things out, and there was objects moving all around the sky. Not only that but one of the guys claims he even saw the giant "thing" run into the forest. So that got me thinking, I went to Google and typed Sandbanks + Flashing Lights + UFO and I found your website, along with another story.

It is possible that it could have been flares, but I mean how can you ever know for sure? I'm trying to think of this in a realistic way, but I just cant help but wonder what it was. Maybe it wasn't "aliens" but its definitely an unidentified object. If you hear from anyone else I would appreciate if you would share their story with me. At the moment I would like answers, but will settle for anything! Thanks for your time.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the lights, and it was the weirdest thing .we have been camping at Sandbanks for over 25 years and have never seen anything like this.
    I just met some people that live there and have refreshed my memory .they told me that they have witnessed this on several occasions, they also have friends that have been pursued by Lights on the beach.

    ReplyDelete