Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nanaimo, British Columbia UFO Breaks Into Three Parts

Posted: October 4, 2008

Date: September 3, 2008
Time: 8:02 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Nanaimo in the sky following two jets.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round saucer, then three orbs.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi my name is (name removed) I live in the small Harbour City of Nanaimo B.C. On the night of Sept 3, 2008 I step outside to have a smoke, as I live in a basement sweet with my two birds. So I smoke outside as it is a small space and don't want to hurt the birds small lungs! Anyway I just lit my smoke when I hear the sound of a jet in the sky. I looked up and sure enough, there were two jets, like air force jets. I believe they were probably out of Comox air base and they were up pretty high, but you could see their vapour trails behind them. I thought this was kind of odd because it was nightfall and I don't see many jets out and about at this time of night.

As I am watching them, I see something that was traveling at a high speed and not far behind them. It was round and had many different colored flashing lights rotating around the bottom. Only after the jets went by their sound faded out and this one made no sound at all! Then all of a sudden it just stopped following them and turned and went out over the ocean. It stopped again and then the craft broke up into three separate orbs, is the best way I could describe it. These orbs went around at a high rate of speed and one went south, one went west and one went east for about five minutes. I watched them going up, down and sideways and around until they rejoined again into a round saucer looking disk. By this time they were right above me, I got scared because they did not look like they were so far up anymore. I watched from my doorway and just as I turned to go in and get the phone, I saw it start to spin at an incredible rate of speed. It shot straight up and was out of sight in what was like three seconds.

Now I know what people like to say, but until you see something like this with your own eyes and you know we don't have any flying craft that can travel at this speed, never mind breaking up into separate orbs. Until someone can show me any military crafts such as these top secret or not, then I can only come to one conclusion. It was a UFO! That's my story I would like to think that I am not that closed minded to believe we are the only living species in the universe!

Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment