Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kingston, Ontario A Round Silver Metal UFO

Posted: October 5, 2008

Date: Summer 1990s
Time: Sunset.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval shape (classic UFO round) & multi-colored lights around it in a circle.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Hey everyone, I just found this site and wanted to report of a sighting I had back when I was younger.

So here is my description of this evening. I went over to a friends place to go swimming at his neighbors. My friend and I were both in the pool swimming, and his brothers and their friends were playing around the edge of the deck. I went under the water and came up out of the water looking straight in the sky, when suddenly I saw what looked like a very round silver metal object extremely low to the ground. Much lower than any aircraft would fly, also the shape was so distinct that I had never seen to this date any aircraft that looks like it.

It had flashing lights around in a circle on the bottom of it, red, green, blue alternating in no particular order. Directly in front of me was a gigantic tree, and I was facing South West. It only lasted about 5 seconds and passed from over my head and went towards the big tree and was gone. It was so low that I would have expected to have heard some type of engines but it was whisper quiet.

When I came out of the water I was wearing a pair of goggles and thought that they were affecting my vision somehow, but when I turned to my friend who was in the pool with me but he did not go underwater and was staring up in the sky I asked what it was he was looking at and he described the exact same thing to me that I had seen seconds earlier.

To this day I have no idea what that object was and neither does my friend, but we both thought it was a UFO flying right over our heads and extremely low to the ground because of how big it seemed.

TV/Radio: I heard of no reports.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment