Sunday, September 14, 2008

Burlington, Ontario Object Has Green/Yellow/Red Flashing Lights

Posted: September 14, 2008

Date: August 20, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was in my backyard gazing up at the stars through my binoculars at the night sky when I saw something that amazed me. To the naked eye it looked like a regular star, but when I looked through my binoculars I could tell that it wasn't. It had green, yellow and red lights that were flashing steadily. There was one object in the northern sky which was the first one I saw and the second one was in the western sky which was the second one I saw. Over a few hours I could see it moving very slowly before I went inside.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment