Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hamilton, Ontario Objects In A V Formation

Posted: September 13, 2008

Date: August 20, 2008
Time: 10:02 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 6
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky with lots of stars.

Description: One night my dad and brother went in the hot tub and then about 10 minutes later when the clock struck 10:02 they came in the house screaming. "We saw UFOs. We saw UFOs. I didn't believe them but then they told us the whole story, "There were 6 UFOs! Five of them were in a V shape flying across the sky and the 6th one was flying fast trying to catch up! They were orange and triangular and they were crystal clear!" My dad said. He also said he stood on the highest seat in the hot tub to watch them fly until they went over a house and he couldn't see them anymore. We thought he was crazy but he asked my brother if he really saw them and my little brother shook his head and yes. It was pretty freaky.

TV/Radio: This didn't go on TV or the paper because my dad thought they would think he was crazy.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment