Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Caledonia, Nova Scotia Orange Lights Moving Over Tree Line

Posted: September 24, 2008

Date: September 23, 2008
Time: Evening.

Hi there, Just stumbled across the website as I was searching for anything anyone might have seen these past two nights in the way of strange lights or occurrences around Nova Scotia, Canada. My boyfriend and I seen some strange lights last night over Caledonia, Nova Scotia, Canada. There appeared to be 6-8 small orange lights in a perfect line moving over the tree-line. There is no towers, personal or for broadcasting reasons (TV, Cell, Radio, etc.) in the area in which we had seen these lights, however there is a tower with red lights 5 minutes down the road that we couldn't see from this point (I reconfirmed that tonight by driving from different angles to this point where we seen the lights). The perfect line of lights stayed for no more then a minute, and it appeared the car in front of us might have seen it as well as they put their brake lights on, but proceeded along as did we. After about a minute the lights just vanished. No sudden movement or any blinking, just as if they were not ever there.

On my way home this evening, I took my time in hopes of seeing the same lights again to have an explanation to put my BF's mind at ease (I was raised to know that life exists beyond us and our Mother Earth therefore have no problem with the thought of one day meeting "visitors"). However I did not. Though I did see one single light, the same colour orange, about 10 minutes away from the sighting of last night, that was shaped like the "thumb nail" moon, but upside-down in appearance. It was over the tree-line where a number of Christmas trees are planted. There is no light pollution in this area, and the stars were brightly displayed with no moon. This seemed to 'turn off' or vanish as soon as I came in to the picture and slowed down to a stop to view it. I even did a u-turn and went up the road, then came back again just incase it was a tower or a light in the distance. There wasn't anything the second drive-by. So was let disappointed & more curious then ever.

Both times there was no sound whatsoever to go with the lights. Perhaps they were nothing to get excited over, and maybe just our minds playing tricks on us. There is an Canadian Airforce base not too far from this area, so I am familiar with different lights, sounds and what not day or night and don't recall ever seeing such objects or lights as I have these past two nights before.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment