Thursday, September 4, 2008

UFO Sighting Over London, Ontario

Posted: September 4, 2008

Date: October 1997
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saw the underside only. I'd say it was more round than anything.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was outside on my seventh floor balcony (of a 10-floor building) having a cigarette before going to bed. I was looking out across a field behind the building, enjoying the cool night air. For whatever reason, I looked up towards the top of the building and saw the red glow of several lights/cylinders on the bottom of a round-shaped object. I could only see about half of whatever was hovering above the building, but what I did see was quite large. I absorbed this sight in a split second--I glanced up at it, looked away, then did a double take. On second glance the object was gone. It made no sound and disappeared in a flash. This thing was situated directly above the 10th floor, very close to the top of the building. I, too, would love to go under hypnosis to
recall this short event in greater detail.

TV/Radio: Was not reported.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment