Sunday, September 21, 2008

West Of Guelph, Ontario Orange Colored Sphere With Glowing Edges

Posted: September 21, 2008

Date: August 25, 2008
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: As I went to my back porch for a smoke. I looked up at a very bright light, brighter than the north star ever looked. It looked slightly orange. I then went and grabbed my video camera, turned it on and zoomed to 800 times magnification. What I saw next left me in complete awe. Please note that I have a very stable life, married 18 yrs 3 wonderful children and a great life with no attempt to be seen as off my rocker. OK, the object revealed great detail at 800 times zoom with night vision. This was unmistakable as a manufactured sphere. The entire object glowed around the outside edge, as if it were of a plasma based energy. The entire surface looked alive with glowing light. The surface was covered with large symmetrical round indentations which looked as if they themselves were little suns on the surface of a larger one. Also very distinctive dots where you can only assume this pattern to come from engineering specs for fabrication. As this all took place in about 30 to 45 seconds I realized I needed to hit the record.

TV/Radio: I phoned the Guelph Tribune but someone put me off to phone back later. They missed a story as far as I'm concerned. From a very truthful person. I also reported this on other UFO sites.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment