Sunday, September 28, 2008

Over Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Object Turns From Bluish To Bright Red

Posted: September 28, 2008

Date: September 28, 2008
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Over Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Shape undetermined.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi there, My wife and I were out for an evening walk, and left our house in the Parkridge area of Saskatoon. About 30-40 seconds after leaving our house, I happened to glance up into the sky, looking kind of Southwards. I noticed an extremely bright light brighter than any of the stars moving very rapidly from the West and going East. I told my wife to look at the satellite, but we both thought it was much too bright and moving too quickly to be a satellite. After watching it for approximately 8-10 seconds, it appeared to accelerate very quickly, turned slowly from a bluish white into a bright red color, and then disappeared instantaneously. We also noticed as it travelled from West to East, it appeared to be travelling at an upward angle gaining altitude.

We kept walking, but continued to watch the sky, and approximately 4 minutes after the first sighting, my wife noticed another light travelling in the same direction but it appeared to be alot higher. This one did not appear to turn a bright red like the other, but it appeared to accelerate rapidly, and then also blinked out in an instant.

I don't know alot about satellites, but I don't think they travel West to East in a straight line, I don't think they turn from bluish-white to red, and then disappear and I have certainly never seen one move as fast as these two objects moved. I also stayed outside to observe what I thought were satellites and I noticed they appeared to be higher in the sky and moved very slowly in comparison. They were also not nearly as bright as the objects we witnessed and appeared to move in a clockwise direction along with the earth.

I also observed several planes and/or jets in the sky around the same time and they travelled much differently than the objects we noted. They also had blinking lights, whereas the objects we witnessed did not.

Both my wife and I walk alot in the evenings in the same area and have never witnessed these objects before. Can you please give us your professional opinion as to what we may have seen?

Thanks for your time.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment