Saturday, February 9, 2008

Toronto, Ontario A Group Of Moving Lights

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 31, 2007 Time: 9:00 - 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Intersection of Islington and Bloor Street. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 3-4 Shape of objects: Points of white light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was walking north in Islington St with my friend, towards Bloor St. We had been talking about the big dipper, so we were looking up at the sky a lot. I spotted a group of moving lights, fairly faint but moving with some speed across the sky. I thought it was a jet aircraft because it resembled the outline of one, but there was no silhouette on the sky, and there were no blinking lights at all. At one point, I saw them fly in front of a bright star overhead, and the star didn't wink, so there was no solid body there. There was also no noise or anything. I pointed them out to my friend just before they went down behind some trees. I thought they were maybe satellites flying in some elaborate formation, but to be honest I have no idea what they were. I'm curious if anyone else in the Toronto area saw the same thing as me. They moved from the northwest to the south east.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment