Friday, February 15, 2008

Smiths Falls, Ontario White Orbs Zig Zagging

Posted: February 15, 2008

Date: Several Sept/Oct. 2007. Time: Late in the evening.

Location of Sighting: Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada, my back yard. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 2 and 3 Shape of objects: White Orbs.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, I have noticed people referencing this "white orb", some times, 1, some times 2 at a time, and at times 3. Since I've come to your site, I have been paying alot more attention to the sky and I live on 40-some acres of space so the sky is huge, if you follow my meaning. I live in an A-frame, so all of my viewing was done from a balcony off the upper loft, above the tree lines.

On several occasions during September and so far this October/07 I have seen such orbs. At first I thought they were satellites, but satellites don't zig-zag, or follow each other traveling in the same directions, satellites do not move with warp speed and disappear. These orbs are just white lights, they don't have any flashing lights, they don't have any colored lights, but they are in the sky more often than not and make no sound that I can hear. Quite a few planes and helicopters travel over us, on the way to the Ottawa or Montreal Airports or Ottawa hospitals, I recognize all of these types of flyers, but I'm at a loss as to what these white orbs, or globes I've see, actually are.

Sometimes I have seen what people term as a 'shooting star' but I have seen those too at times in my life, but I have witnessed a so-called shooting star that stopped abruptly and was actually one of the above mentioned white orbs. It will stay stationary until another orb is in the vicinity and then they will all disappear, vanish, out of site. I have checked for cloud coverage on these night sightings and have known that the sky was clear. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment