Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hamilton, Ontario A Shinny Point Of Light In The Sky

Posted: February 24, 2008

Date: First week of August, 2007
Time: Between 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Uncertain -- a shining point of light could be seen.
Weather Conditions: Not a cloud in the sky.

Description: I was sitting in my backyard marveling at the clear sky when something in the East caught my eye. It looked exactly like a star -- except that this was in the middle of the afternoon. I watched it for around ten minutes. It seemed to be quite far up (I can't even guess how high) but it didn't move from its fixed point. It didn't get any bigger or smaller until after around ten minutes, when it just suddenly disappeared.

TV/Radio I didn't tell anyone until now. This has been bothering me for the past couple of months. I didn't note down the day. In fact, I only remember that this was the first week of August because I was on vacation from work.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment