Friday, February 15, 2008

North Sydney, Cape Breton Island A Shooting Star Comes To A Stop !

Posted: February 15, 2008

Date: October 18, 2007 Time: Approx: 2:10 a.m.

Approach Direction: It was already there when I looked out the window. Departure Direction: It just disappeared. Witness Direction: It was just me, and I was in too much awe to notice.

Description: I was looking out the window of my bedroom trying to go asleep, when I noticed a ''shooting star''. It shot across the sky, but then stopped at a dead halt, and shot off in the opposite direction. it repeated doing this for five minutes. At first i thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me, but i went out into my yard and looked up at the sky. sure enough, the ''shooting star'' was zipping across the sky in various directions, really fast, and then it just disappeared.

Color/Shape: It looked exactly like a star, but its movement reminded me of the ball from a game of pong, just at a very high speed, just really small.

Height & Speed: I have no idea, all I know is that stars don't do that.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment