Thursday, February 14, 2008

Milton, Ontario A Bright Orange Ball And Another

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 10, 2007 Time: 2:48 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: several (approx:15 to 20). Shape of objects: Round. Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was heading to bed at 2:48 am (looked at clock) and noticed a bright orange ball low on the horizon south, southwest of my location. I thought it was either the landing lights of an aircraft on it's descent into Pearson Airport or possibly a helicopter flying into Milton Hospital but as I continued to watch it, it remained at a fixed location approx: 1,000 feet in the air and about 8 to 10 km south of my building and about 2km west.

I live on the 12th floor of a 16 story building in downtown Milton facing south. I have incredible panoramic views and always keep my blinds up at night in my living room to watch the night sky.

As I continued to watch this bright orange ball, now through my binoculars (Bushnell sportec 10 x 50 with a fov of 367 feet at 1,000 yds.) another very bright orange ball appeared to the west of the first one, approx: 5km west of the first one, and approx. 3,000 feet in elevation but about the same distance south of my building.

I was constantly trying to use land references for both height.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment