Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stanley, New Brunswick Object Flying Above For A Long Period Of Time

Posted: February 12, 2008

Date: September 1, 2007 Time: From about 10:00pm to about 1:30 am.

Location of Sighting: Above Nashwaak bridge and Stanley New Brunswick which would be north of Fredericton. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: I couldn't really tell the shape just the lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: Well we were sitting out on a relatives porch in Nashwaak Bridge, New Brunswick when she looked up and said, what's that up there, an airplane strange she said. I looked up and saw a white and red flashing lights and about the height of a plane. But what made it strange was the fact it kept flying around in circles and the lights going on and off. We went in the house for a bit then about 12:30 we drove towards Willamsburg New Brunswick on the back road to graveyard hill. I looked up and said to my boyfriend that's the same thing we saw above your grandmothers place, whys it out here. Then we took a drive out on dirt roads behind his grandfathers farm on Graveyard Hill north of Stanley and we parked out in front of the old camp. I looked up and saw it again, I said to my boyfriend do you think that could be police looking for dope growers, alot of that goes on in that area. He said to me it would of ran out of gas by now, 3 hours later since we saw it above his grandmothers. I said, I want to get out of here, so we drove out and was driving around in a field and I looked up and I saw it again circling around above us like it was coming at us, or following us. I said I'm out of here, so we got out of there. It could of resembled a plane with red and light flashing lights, but it was its pattern of flying back and forth and in circles that made it strange to me.

Additional Information:

We didn't hear no sound from it at all. It didn't stay at the same altitude. When we were in the field it looked to be at it's lowest like almost like it was getting lower coming towards us from an easterly direction. My boyfriend saw but he refuses to talk about it. He told me not to tell any one as they will think I'm crazy. I never heard anything in the news and I don't know about the animals because we didn't see the animals we were out of there. as far as the field goes I didn't see anything in the field itself strange or anything. I'm still scared as I type this. I guess it could of been a satellite, I just don't know the patterns of satellites.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment