Monday, January 28, 2008

Regina, Saskatchewan A Flashing Object

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: June 28, 2007 Time: 1:28 a.m.

Approach Direction: South-East Departure Direction: North-West Witness Direction: I was facing South.

Description: I was looking in the sky like I always do after I get home from work. I was sitting on my deck facing South. In the SE part of the sky, about 1:30 a.m. when I saw a huge flash in the sky. I didn't really know what it was. I dismissed it as an eye trick.

Until about 5 seconds later it flashed again, a few degrees NW from its previous position. The object was just a very dimly lit until it flashed again. The strange thing was, it looked like it was slowing down before each flash. It didn't make a sound as it traveled in the night sky. This sighting only lasted about 2-3 minutes, and I was the only witness. Anyone else see this?

Color/Shape: Bright white light----flash mode. Dim White light ------ flight mode.

Height & Speed: This object/light had to have been above Earth's shadow. Hard to judge speed and height.

TV/Radio/Press: This happened in the early morning, very doubtful that this had been reported yet, or if it ever will be.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment