Monday, January 28, 2008

Toronto, Ontario Dark Object Hovering High In The Sky

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: May 25, 2007 Time: 8:35 p.m.

Location of Sighting: My backyard. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Beetle.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was just sitting in the backyard (Jarvis and Esplanade area) admiring my gardening and then staring into the sky (which I do a lot!) and I saw something I've never seen before. A black speck in the sky that seemed to be sitting in the sky as the clouds passed by. I had to rub my eyes because it seemed so surreal. It made me think of someone going and putting a pen dot in the middle of a painting of the sky! It just didn't belong, even though it was extremely small, you could see it among the clouds as they were a couple shades of grey and blue and highly dense. I just watched it for a minute or so, but it was somewhat hard to find every now and then as it would either disappear into the clouds or become extremely hard to see against the dark grey as the clouds passed by. I had to keep trying to find it. I decided to race up and get my high quality video camera to try and catch this thing on film. When I came back I thought it had gone, but I was pleased to find it with my dollar store binoculars (still tiny) and I tried to capture it with my camera but it was too far away to get anything on the screen. The object was way to small, I think I caught a second of it but I have to put it on my TV and go through the footage first to see if there is anything there.

When I lost visual completely I decided to go onto the penthouse to see if I could locate it again and see it better. No such luck!

Location: North of the lake, West of the CN Tower. Looked like it may have been over Dundas or King along Jarvis or Church. About 8,000 feet in the air, at cloud level.

Approx Visual Time : 10 minutes (8:35-8:45PM)

Colour : Black

Motion of object : Hovering, seemed like it was at a stand still at times and the majority of the time it was creeping its way to and fro in a very eerie manner. Almost like a bug walking on your TV screen! And looked as if it was going in and out of the clouds, therefore going every which way possible. Up, down, sideways, back and forth.

Flight path : Although it was lingering it was continuing to go to East and maybe a little North too.

Weather : Slight Breeze coming from the South West and the sun had pretty much gone behind the sky line. There were dense clouds in the North and wispy clouds in the South.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment