Sunday, January 27, 2008

Orangeville, Ontario Triangular UFO With Red Lights

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: April 22, 2007 Time: Approx: 10.00 p.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: North. Witness Direction: West.

Description: I was looking up from backyard at around 10.00pm and something caught the corner of my left eye and when I looked it was a triangular object about double the height of a regular Cessna type plane, and had blurred red lights on each corner of triangle. The object moved swiftly across the sky and I could not hear a sound coming from it. The night sky was totally clear from my point. I ran in to tell my wife and then it had vanished . Wow, what do I do now ?

Color/Shape: Red on corners and clear in center, triangular thin light line joining red lights.

Height & Speed: 5000 feet ? At least twice the speed of a jet.

TV/Radio/Press: Not sure this is the first place I tried looking for answers.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Additional Information by HBCC UFO Research

Hello there, nice to here from you. I saw the thing on April 21st night 2007. The lights stayed on and did not blink. They were just blurred and their seemed to be a thin whitish line joining them together. If I held my fist up in the air towards it, then my fist would probably have just blocked it, if that helps at all. It moved very swiftly, but quietly. There were no aircraft if the area. I do know the difference between satellites and aircrafts. The thing I saw was neither, I ran in the house pretty quick to get the wife, but did watch it in astonishment. I won't be in tonight for the conference over the internet. Thanks and hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment