Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gatineau, Québec Long Grey Cigar Shape Object

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: April 18, 2007 Time: 10:26 p.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: North. Witness Direction: West.

Description: Last night (Wednesday, April 18) at around 22:26 I notice 2 very bright stars in the western sky and as I was watching them, just below a cigar shape object with a reddish colour at both ends came from the south towards the north. It was a matter of seconds and it was gone. It did not make any noise and move at very high speed. It did look like a falling star but I could see clearly its shape and the flight was horizontal. I'm curious if anyone else saw it.

Color/Shape: Long like a cigar, grey with reddish colour at both ends. Around the shape, the contour was blurry (like heat reflecting on hot pavement in the summer).

Height & Speed: 3,000-4,000 feet. 8 to 10 times faster than an airliner (I was a pilot and I never saw something flying that fast!).

TV/Radio/Press: Not to my knowledge.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment