Monday, January 28, 2008

Vaudreuil, Quebec A Strange Light Emanating From A Cloud Changing Color

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: June 30, 2007 Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Back of my house looking southeast. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Roundish cloud.

Full Description of event/sighting: I want to report an unidentified aerial phenomenon. On June 30 ,07 I witnessed along with a friend a very strange light emanating from a cloud near my house in Vaudreuil, Quebec within a few kms from Montreal.

First let me start by saying I am very experienced with auroras (been tracking them for years) I am also an amateur astronomer, I have experience with aircraft and flight and have a sound knowledge of weather. What I saw along with my friend that night I cannot explain. I ruled out lights from a plane, fireworks, auroras, lightning and static discharge.

It was around 11:30 pm, we just finished looking at the moon through my telescope and I was looking out at the night sky when I saw this cloud southeast from my home, it looked close and had just been over the house so I know it was a low cloud by the speed it was travelling. I thought it was pretty against the light of the almost full moon. All of a sudden, the cloud turned red with a little orange tint then pulsed to blue and then changed to green. It lit up the whole cloud telling me that whatever was creating this light was big. The light lasted about 4 seconds and turned off. I then yelled to my friend to come see what I just saw and miraculously the light re-appeared just in time for her to see it. The second view also lasted about 4 seconds and pulsed from red with orange tint to blue to green almost mechanically. Having seen it twice and having the same light pattern rules out a natural phenomenon.

I have been pondering coming forward for a while now but decided it was the right thing to do.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline. Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment