Monday, January 28, 2008

Over Okanagan Lake Kelowna, British Columbia Another Witness To The UFO Sighting

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: May 18, 2007 Time: Daytime sighting - Approx: 3:00 p.m..

Message: Brian. My name is (name removed by HBCC UFO), I read on Castanet.net that your a looking for witnesses of the UFO on May 18, 2007 over the Okanagan Lake. I saw the UFO over the Okanagan lake, not sure what time of day it was because I didn't think to look. It looked somewhat like a Tupperware lid almost. It was really bright, kind of like a bright you get when you see the sun reflect off a plane. it was moving north of the lake, which I know is not allowed by planes at that altitude. You can contact me if you want any more info.

Additional Information:

Hey Brian. It was afternoon I believe. However, I saw something similar earlier in the day as well in the Southern skies. I was driving across the Okanagan Floating Bridge and it kind of caught my eye and it was a bit earlier in the day, maybe around 9ish? I saw it, but it was one of those "Meh, airplane whatever" but later in the day probably around 3ish, maybe a bit earlier than that, I was walking along the boardwalk to clear my head as I just went through a break up and I looked up and I saw the exact same thing as earlier.

I looked really closely and I could see something like a Tupperware lid shape. Like I said earlier, it was kind of shining like a reflection off the fuselage of an airplane at that altitude. I actually got scared at one point because it kind of started to do a bit of a twitch kind of thing, kind of like what happens in horror movies and ghosts with the twitch where it looks like there are more than 1 and the camera is trying to focus, but at the same time, making a constant move north. Now being a friend of a pilot, I know that air travel at that altitude is not allowed in that direction. I then kind of got close to the ground cause I was terrified out of my mind, but I kept watching it, sometimes I thought it had left because it went behind a cloud but then it showed again. There was no sound at all, no con-trail, no wings or tail, just like a Tupperware lid as I said. It then made a sharp movement to the west, kind hovered there, then it looked like something out of a badly made Sci Fi Movie with how fast it moved and it was gone. I hope this helps

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment